STEP to SAFETY was established due to passion about Psychology of Safety & Industrial Psychology and EHS area. All programs are designed in cooperation with EHS Managers or mining & metallurgy experts. Most of our experience comes form the following sectors in EMEA: chemical, gas & petroleum, oil & lubricants, mining, naval and automotive. We are professionally linked with (EU – OSHA).
Magdalena Stola – Kowalska – Step2Safety CEO, Safety Culture Trainer
- Industrial Psychologist & Organizational Safety & Health Consultant & Trainer.
- Has over 10 years of experience in conducting training programs eg.: in EHS & psychology of safety & psychosocial risk.
- Has already visited over 40 production plants in EMEA & spent over 400 hours conducting training sessions.
- Implemens corporate’s programs since 10 years & designed over 55 training modules.
- Experienced in supporting managers’ in gas & oil, FMCG, automotive & production companies in EMEA region.
- Professionally linked with EU – OSHA Organization for Health & Safety and had a pleasure to promote EU – OSHA campaigns in the EMEA region.
- Had a pleasure to be an ADVISOR working for such companies as Shell, Houghton or Pilkington Automotive.
- Member of Polish Association of EHS Experts.
- Cooperates with AGH Ph.D. experts & EHS Managers in program design.
- Internal Auditor – ISO 9001:2015 ISO 14001:2015; PN-N- 18001:2004/ OHSAS18001:2007.
- Graduated from Environment, Health & Safety studies on AGH – University of Science & Technology in Kraków.